Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Think Today Is Not Going To Suck

I stopped at Starbucks to get my Venti No Whip White Hot Chocolate because I knew my office would be colder than a well digger's ass in January and they were playing David Bowie when I walked in.  Good sign number one.  They had fresh marble poundcake in the case.  Good sign number two.  I remembered today is my Friday.  Ha!  Three things telling me today is going to be a good day.

Yesterday I ordered some earplugs because my iPod isn't doing enough to drown out all the stupid that assaults my ears throughout the day, but I'm using different earbuds this morning and they're slightly more effective so I'm not so stressed about maintaining my sanity until I get the plugs.  I've never bought earplugs today and money is tight, so I wasn't sure what to look for.  I posted about the dilemma on the http://www.wrongplanet.net/ forums and got a lot of great answers.  I'm going to try out a few different types to figure out what works best for me in different situations.

Oh, hey, good sign number 4 -- iPod just decided to play "Race Car Ya Yas" by CAKE.  Fuck yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment